Fake Bake is the most natural and long lasting fake tan on the market. It works with your own skin tones to give a beautifully natural tan. Fake Bake is free from artificial preservatives and parabens. It is formulated using 100% naturally derived botanical ingredients with added skin care benefits like anti-ageing, anti-cellulite & anti-oxidants - so it is as good for your body as it looks.
We offer six Fake Bake spray tan ranges:
- Beyond Bronze (golden glow, "weekend tan")
- Original (light to medium tan)
- Darker (medium to dark tan)
- Spa Gold (golden tan, suitable for brides)
- 60 Minute (light/medium/dark depending on how long you leave it on)
- Flawless Glow (golden glow, suitable for brides)
This brand new spray tan solution contains only a hint of guide colour, which ensures minimum colour transfer and will see you leaving the treatment with a very subtle glow, allowing you to confidently get on with the rest of your day as the tan develops. lts perfect for those who prefer to tan during the day and wash their spray away before bed. Ideal for brides who covet a subtle glow and novice tanners..
How long does it take to develop?
Fake Bake Beyond Bronze, Original, Darker, Spa Gold and Flawless Glow take between 6-8 hours to develop before they can be washed off. They are suitable for all skin tones and types and all Fake Bake spray tans will develop to compliment your own natural pigment (no orange tans!).
Fake Bake 60 minute tan can be washed off anytime between 60 minutes and 3 hours depending on the depth of the tan that you want to achieve. With a shorter development time you can get on with your day!
How long will it last?
Beyond Bronze will give you a golden glow and is known as the "weekend tan" as it lasts 2-3 days.
Original, Darker, Spa Gold, 60 Minute & Flawless Glow should last 5-7 days approximately.
Your Spray Tan
When you arrive for your treatment you will be provided with paper pants, a hairnet and sticky feet. If you wish you can wear a bikini or bra & pants. Don't worry about getting spray tan on your clothes, it will wash off completely.
We use the Fake Bake pop-up tent together with the Elite Spray Tan Extractor Unit, which captures all the excess spray. After your spray tan you will be dried off using warm air pressure to ensure your tan is dry before you leave.
- Exfoliate, wax/shave at least 24 hours before treatment
- Make-up, deodorant, perfume, body oils/lotions must be removed before your spray tan as these will react with the tanning agents. Don't worry - we have oil-free wipes for you to use if you arrive with any of these on.
- Wear loose, dark clothing, sandals or flip-flops.
Immediately after your tan:
- Wear loose clothing
- Keep skin completely dry and avoid water contact
- Do not apply any products over the developing tan
- Allow tan to develop for at least 6-8 hours (overnight if possible)
- Avoid other beauty/hair treatments whilst tan is developing
- Avoid activities that cause perspiration
- Hot drinks should be drank through a straw, as contact with a hot cup can strip colour
- Toothpaste can also strip colour while your tan develops
After your tan has developed:
- Rinse off remaining guide colour with warm/hot water. Once water runs clear gently wash with a mild soap/shower gel
- Avoid products that contain alpha hydroxyl acids (AHAs) as they can fade your tan prematurely
- Avoid swimming pools/hot tubs as chlorine can fade your tan prematurely.